Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Breathing X infinity (or 400)

This is how this motion graphic project it's going to be. I build some simple shape for in order to create a breather in 2 part. The first one blow the air, the second one blow some smoke (polygon). I recreate a field in order to get a more detail render and to create a more complex image.
First, this is how the breather work.
Now, I just have to multiply by 400 the single breather to get a small field. I add some light in order to get a different perception of the all field.
























































































And this is how it look when it's animated.
Next step : 
- Make it even bigger
- Deform the field to create some more "mountainy" form
- Delay each particles system
- Get a more interesting camera movement
- Activate the shadow on my light…

And, some pictures of an other breather I tried, but it's too detail and realistic, he didn't feet with the aim of the project.







































No comments:

Post a Comment